Monday, August 29, 2011

Idiocracy

Ever watch that movie? No? Then what the heck are you waiting for? Go watch it so you can understand my statement.

Go ahead, I will wait...

I know you didn't watch it, so screw it.

For those who did see it, I really think the movie is becoming somewhat close to reality. I mean, have you seen all the stupidity out there lately? It's insane.

I don't know why, but I get a feeling that history will make a second Hitler, but only this time he wants to eliminate stupid people. Hero or villain, it won't matter...someone will want to exterminate all the stupidity.

Perhaps we can send them all off somewhere...I don't know. But I feel it may be contagious if we aren't careful. I mean, just watch most of the stuff on TV and you will see.

Turn on MTV and watch your brain cells jump off a giant cliff.

They are everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment