Friday, October 28, 2011

Procrastinating Tomorrow

Well, let's see...

I originally just wanted to tell stories from my life from a humorous standpoint, but it seems my procrastination has prevented me from even doing this much. Eventually, this blog just turned itself into a "I will write this article/story tomorrow" kind of thing. Problem is, tomorrow was supposed to be six weeks ago.

I started watching Doctor Who, started planning movies, did some homework, and even took my girlfriend out to a nice dinner. But I didn't sit down and write. Then again, tomorrow is looking pretty good to write...

No, I gotta do this now! Let's see...I'm still just getting started with the blog and the stories haven't progressed much. I guess I gotta divide them into categories then. Dysfunctional friends, dating misadventures, observations, and other categories I haven't come up with yet seem to be a good idea.

But I'm trying to see where to start this series of stories from my life. I mean, I got plenty of options where to start. I can write about the night the sky was on fire (not kidding, sorta...), perhaps a story from my school days to make good backstory into my character, or perhaps a story from the strange world of dating. So many ways to go about this, but not sure where to begin.

Perhaps I should just start with the night the sky was on fire...

I dunno, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment