Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vacation Time

While my actual vacation doesn't start until Tuesday, I realized I kinda took an early vacation from my writing (stressful week and actual vacation preparation). So I figured I would take this time to just announce (formally, since I forgot to) that I'm gonna be on vacation for a week. I will be back with a new story once I'm back, but right now I just need to recharge my batteries.

Not only am I exhausted physically, but I'm also just mentally exhausted. That's kind of why I've had a hard time deciding what stories to tell and how to tell them. But a few nights with some old friends, and I'm sure some old stories will come up and smack that writer's block right in the face.

Until then, I face packing, airplane travel (might remind me of another old story from traveling), a graduation, and a lot of other fun things. Don't know if I will have the time to post during the trip (won't be bringing computer anyways), but I will surely post after coming back.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just back from vacation so I know how important it is to recharge your batteries. Have a good time and I look forward to hearing from you when you return.

    ReplyDelete