Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Awakening My Senses

So my wingman taught me a few useful things about the world, including some new useful insight. He basically sat me down on his sofa one day and showed me 2 pills, one blue and one red. I thought he was going to pull some Matrix philosophy on me, but it just turned out that one was his vitamin and the other one was for allergies.

Turns out, he helped me hone my observational abilities to such a degree, that I ended up teaching him a few things as well (such as the Reverse Magnetism Theory). But this week, the new senses came to a new high.

I noticed someone had her eyes on my wingman, and I managed to notice before he did. Felt like Sherlock Holmes there, minus the pipe or british accent.

But the true shocker came when I began to suspect something. Could it be that I have an admirer now? If so, then my newly aquired skills have paid off.

Until then, I will wait and see what *Code Pink* does. Depending on her actions, I will get the info I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment