Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tech Support

So yesterday I'm hanging out with my friends, when suddenly I get a call from my second ex-girlfriend. Wondering if my phone was pulling another prank on me or if she was really calling, I decided to answer the phone.

She got to the point...she needed help with a printer.

It seems that, as a geeky ex-boyfriend, I'm going to turn into tech support for my ex-girlfriends at this pace. I hope the next calls won't be for the same matter, otherwise I might have to practice my Indian accent.

Tip for geeky fellas: date chicks who can at least defend themselves with electronics, that way, you don't have to turn into Tech Support after the break-up.

Now I'm wondering which is worse...The Friend Zone or Tech Support.

A conundrum indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment