Sunday, August 19, 2012

Procrastinating For My Procrastination

I don't know why, but I've been feeling a bit lazy since getting back (yet again). Perhaps it might be since I'm juggling the once again job search with the editing of my new movie (which should have been done by now).

Then again, it's only been a few days since I last posted something. I feel like I might be going one level deeper to my procrastination. I'm now procrastinating at procrastination itself! While trying to decide what to do, I've derailed and dozed off while trying to doze off about the very thing I was trying to do in the first place.

My brain just got dizzy trying to process two levels of procrastination!
It kinda feels like the movie Inception, but involving a lot more laziness and less sleep than one would think.

But I think that for now, I'm going to dig deep into my memory and find something my dysfunctional friends have done to maybe turn it into a story. Can't be too hard, considering most of my friends are total goofballs (but not as much as I am).

1 comment:

  1. Goofball friends are a great source of fun posts. Start mining the gold.

    ReplyDelete