Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Deeds and Trouble

I swear, one tries to do these good deeds and all it causes is trouble. For once, I kept a new year's resolution in wanting to fix my problems from the past before graduation. I finally fixed things with both my ex-girlfriends and contacted my former best friend about the matter. But where there's a noble deed, there's Murphy and his damed laws out there to ruin it.

I swear, Murphy's Law must have a thing against me.

Maybe it's just the universe's way of screwing with us when we behave accordingly. When people drift apart and then suddenly are brought back together for some reason, does it disturb the balance of the universe? I think that might be the case, since trouble follows with every good deed.

But hey, at least I managed to keep one of my resolutions for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment