Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day

I figured out I could just also talk about the things I observe and everything besides just stories. At least it can freshen up things for lazy readers.

Valentines Day has been a pain to go through, and will be a pain this monday. I have recently thought of wearing a suit just to see what happens, kinda like a social experiment if you will. My best friend wants to wear a tie, but he's also kind of a ladies' man (or certified man whore if you want to see if that way), so I decided to one-up him by quote on quote "suiting up." And even there's no particular girl I'm going after, the whole suit thing would just confuse everyone.

And all in all, isn't that what Valentines is all about? Massive confusion generated by suits and ties? Perhaps not...maybe it's just a cheap excuse to give teenagers a day which to breed. I swear, Valentines has become less about friendship and more about chocolates, motel fees, condom sales, sex, commercialized love, relationships, and diamonds.

But for me, I'm going to celebrate it with my friends as usual. That, and perhaps I would get a good laugh or two to seeing people speculate as to why I'm wearing a suit...

No comments:

Post a Comment