Friday, February 18, 2011

Search for a Wingman

In all my time being single, I have often found myself never having a steady wingman. But in the process of one month, I have finally found my wingman. But to get to this wingman, I had to go through a few others along the way.

Wingman #1: My Best Friend

A Scarecrow having a Bug-Zapper for a wingman...bad idea. Every time we both went out, it was always him getting the attention. Never bring Zappers as wingmen, they will steal your prey.

Wingman #2: Best Female Friend

This one was just too complicated as well. She did help me scout for ones I could go out with, but somehow adding emotions for one another didn't help in the process. So I had to take some distance there also...

And then I finally found my current wingman. He taught me more in one week than anybody else taught me in months. Not just that, his methods worked out quite well. Not just that, but I think I'm becoming his wingman as well.

Looks like the universe has found balance once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment