Sunday, November 20, 2011

Playing Through It All


Don't know why, but this image represents a great deal of truth with me. Ever since my break-up, there's been this sudden interest in games all over again. Somehow, I'm playing more and more videogames and I never knew why. I know it wasn't boredom, since I normally just solve that in other ways.

Yet, the undying urge to play a whole lot of games stayed there. I tried so many games to pass the time, but I still wondered why. Perhaps it's how some of us cope with things. I want to think it's how our own mind protects us from going completely insane after unfortunate events. The mind truly is a powerful thing, forcing us to keep busy with other things so we don't have time to be sad.

All in all, the mind is like a good friend. There are there for you in hard times and keep you busy, but they also laugh at you if you do something completely stupid.

Now if you will excuse me, there's a now conscious urge for videogames calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment