Friday, November 25, 2011

Zombie Friday

I really don't like partaking in any of these shopping days like today. I don't know how it is in the states, but over here it's just too much to handle. I woke up wondering how the sales went, and then I look at the news. Boy, was I embarrassed.


This was a video taken from the inside of a store this morning during the Black Friday sale. I just couldn't wrap my head around it, because it seemed so messed up. How can we be so crazy for just shopping? I'm starting to think we are going on a downward spiral where we are just going back to being just brutes.

But hold on, perhaps if we take a look outside the stores? Maybe it's not so bad, right? Maybe the insanity is just inside the stores.

This cop just gave an angry customer a jedi force push!
Oh dear, it's even worse outside.  It's like a riot! It's like a zombie apocalypse, but these zombies want to go shopping instead of eating brains. To think we would drop this low, it's just embarrassing. And I thought watching Jersey Shore was something to be ashamed of, but this is really just indescribable.

There's not a hand big enough to fit this kind of facepalm. Perhaps a good face to the desk would suffice. No? How about I take a hammer made of common sense and just smack humanity's face with it? I think that might seem like a fun idea, to be honest.

To think there's such a reason to go this insane over shopping. From now on, I'm changing the name of Black Friday. I'm going to call it Zombie Friday, since people just turn into crazy zombies in order to get stuff.

It's Zombie Friday! Time to go shopping!
See? That's what it looks like here! A bunch of zombies going crazy in a mall. Let's hope the next Zombie Friday isn't so barbaric. Hey, a guy can hope, can he?

No comments:

Post a Comment