Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Regeneration

If it's one thing that I have learned from Doctor Who, is that we always keep changing. There are times in life where a change so great happens, that we feel like we have become a different person altogether. For me, I feel like it's my time to do so. Tomorrow I will move away, leaving my old life behind and starting a new one from scratch. So in a way, it does feel like a regeneration...especially since I have changed.

My experiences here have made me who I am today, but I'm always looking forward to what's coming next. I look at my future with optimism, always wondering what's to come.

But I still wish I did the whole regeneration shiny thing, looks really cool. But then again, I won't be able to handle changing my face every time my life if about to change. I rather just keep this ol' goofy face.

So my new adventure begins now! Time to take a change and see what's coming up!

It's time to change again.

No comments:

Post a Comment