Monday, December 5, 2011

Resolutions

It's December already, which means that it's time for people to think of their New Year's Resolutions. For me, my newest resolution is to get my new life organized. Gotta make sure to get a job, a good friend, and set up my master's degree.

Most of us use the resolution as a way to lose our holiday weight, only to regain it once again a few months later.

But for me, I actually have been keeping last year's resolution. It's surprising, but I'm actually doing it right. Since I'm moving away and starting over, my resolution has been to finish all unfinished business here. It was either that, or to lose the five pounds I gained from eating that giant turkey drumstick. So delicious. Anyways, where was I?

Turkeys are delicious...

No, that isn't right. Ah yes, resolutions.

In that whole list, I managed to fix broken relationships, heal some wounds, and become a stronger man. Not stronger like Hercules, but close enough I suppose.

But the story of those resolutions is perhaps told another day. Right now, it's way past my bedtime...no really, I'm still writing with one eye open. I'm not kiddi....................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alright, I'm done for today. More resolution stories during the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment