Monday, January 9, 2012

Random Conversations #1: Hospitalized

I just had the strangest conversation with a buddy of mine, so I felt I had to put it here. But to add some backstory, I find out my friend was in the hospital and I, like any good friend should do, asked what happened.

I should also add something before going on with the conversation. If a friend tells you they are in a hospital, don't ask them if they are okay. Because if they were okay, they wouldn't be in a hospital. Random thought of the day...

So anyway, here's the conversation:

Me: I see you have been blogging a lot. 
Friend: Yeah, I'm in a hospital. I got a lot of time to do so. 
Me: Holy crap! What happened? 
Friend: No biggie. Just got hit by a car. 
Me: What? How is that no biggie? How did it happen? 
Friend: Pushed a kid out of a moving car. Got hit in the process. Damn kid, but hey, I'm out tomorrow. 
Me: Are you sure that's what happened? You're not saying that because you wanna impress a lady? 
Friend: I totally wanna get into your pants, bro. You caught me. 
Me: Touche.


Friend jumping in front of a car to save a kid? It can actually happen in real life, so watch out ladies, it's no longer fiction if someone uses it. But if you suspect it, go check their hospital records! Anyways, it took a lot of balls to jump in front of a car to save a kid. So kudos to my friend for doing a noble deed...and getting trolled for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment