Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Insane Asylum

It's been a month already since I moved, and I gotta say it's been quite tranquil. However, I'm starting to see how much I miss my "insane asylum" commonly known to many as my friends. Why an insane asylum? Because my friends and I drive each other insane with all the crap going on in our lives. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I liked the insanity.

If only things could always be this crazy!

Heck, I imagined us one halloween going around in straight jackets just to prove how insane we were. Then again, I got used to this level of insanity mostly because of them. Ace and Johnny were always going about with relationship dramas in their own lives, which made me realize I had some pretty crazy friends to begin with. Then again, that's just the surface.

To keep things even more insane, my relationship with Amy can be described as something bizarre. Especially considering we are way better now than when we were dating. Strange, but a little insane too. It's not too common to see, outside of a TV sitcom at least. But trouble follows us too, so it's interesting enough to not stay bored.

And then there's my other friends, whose combined levels of insanity make me think I'm sometimes in a strange cartoon or something. The one who knows it all, the hopeless romantic, the leader of a zombie apocalypse, the storyteller, and a few others are just what I deal with most of the time. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

And now that I've spent this time away from them, I have grown to miss them more than I thought I was going to (did that just make me sound like a prick? I dunno...). And even though I know I will see them again, it feels strange to be apart from my insane asylum.

I need some wacky friends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment