Monday, February 27, 2012

We Lost Your College Papers

For some reason, I can't stop finding problems with my university's administration. Even after finishing my degree, there are still problems going about. Why is it that after I'm finished with my degree is that they tell me I need a specific document from my previous university in order to graduate. Why can't you say that during my time studying? But no worries, I got into my "I'm Doing This in a Panic Frenzy" state and managed to get the document and sent it. But then again, that seemed all too easy.

Almost 3 months later, the system still has me on hold because the file they were supposed to get somehow got lost in their files. So I enter into "Problem Solving Mode" with a little bit of "Let Me Punch Your Face" hidden. And once again, the problem seems to be solved. Again, seemed a bit too easy. But as expected, the hold was still there. What frustrates me is that the missing document is what's preventing me from applying into Grad School, especially since I can't get my transcripts. And yet, today I somehow got lucky, especially since they temporarily removed my hold just so I could get my access to my transcripts online. Too bad they aren't the official ones, but it's a start.

Someone's got an eye on messing around with my files.
I'm anxious to graduate so all this "Lost Document" madness can end. Every semester, almost like clockwork, I would get a letter indicating that I owe the complete tuition and that I won't be able to take my finals. What was the problem? They lost my files (every semester) and didn't know all was paid for already. I don't know what goes on behind those officies, but I'm starting to believe a mystical troll is going about with my files and trying to use them to bring about a portal to a different dimension. Either that, or they just can't keep track of their own stuff.

I think this is a typical example of how Murphy's Law is continuously messing with me. Even while I'm done for now with college, it's still messing with me. And to be honest, June couldn't come any sooner. Because as soon as I get that diploma in hand, I'm gonna be free to roam about without them being able to interfere in my life anymore. Then again, I might be speaking too soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment