Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Polar Bears

During my many months here, I've been trying to understand the local culture (and a reason why I'm having trouble fitting in with the people here). And so, a fellow co-worker was able to explain a few things in detail.

First off, he explained why I'm having such a difficult time with the ladies. At first, I thought the ladies in America would be interested in foreign guys. After moving to PA, I have realized it's only in other parts of the states where most cultures mingle. And since I've located to a place where the melting pot is barely existent, I've learned that the ladies here tend to go for Polar Bears. To sum up what it means, polar bears are a term he used to define the bigger caucasian fellow. So if you're a big white guy, come into my town and you can have any lady you want!

Of course you do, you ladies man!

At least, that's how it was explained to me.

1 comment: