Monday, May 21, 2012

Relaxation Time

So far, I've been working over 30 hours every week. I had no idea how exhausting it has been, despite the breaks and all. However, this week is a small blessing in disguise. I've got 4 days off, since they decided to give me a bit of a break. And that's fine by me.

I realized I needed this break to recharge my batteries. Not just that, but it feels damn good to sleep until whatever time I want. Problem is, I still wake up early. No worries, though. At least I have more free time. Too bad I don't have much to fill it with yet.

It's good to sit at home for a while and not have to worry about customers shoving you away. It's good to sit back and let your feet rest. Then again, it's days like these where work could inspire me to write. I'm mostly on automatic when I'm working, that my mind just has time to think of new things to write. Damnit, I need work to drive my writing! Well, only when I'm working alone.

No wonder I come up with good material after a shift where I'm alone. Oh well, time to keep sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment