Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Writer's Block

As I sit here writing, I'm trying to remember what were all those ideas for articles I was gonna do this week. I had structured a few funny articles, pictures and everything. Heck, I even prepared a few segments that I could do perhaps on a weekly basis or something. And yet, I'm here typing trying to get my mind to find whatever it is I forgot.

It's really hard to write with writer's block. It has got to be one of the most annoying things out there. There's nothing more annoying than sitting there trying to write, but all you sit there wondering what would be like if pandas could fly a plane. I swear, the most random things come to mind when I'm in a case of the writer's block. Every single incoherent thought you never had, suddenly appears before you. And the things you were going to write? Rendered useless.

They say the best thing you can do when you get writer's block is to clear your mind. Sounds like a good idea. And yet, every time I try doing so, I'm spending hours playing videogames or I fall into a nap. And during that nap, I usually get a good idea that I forget once I wake up. Oh, the irony.

So here I am, trying to fight writer's block. Gotta say, it's been an uphill battle today against it. But it seems I managed to at least write something in the process, so it's not a total waste. Perhaps this should be my new method of dealing with it, just narrating my overall process as I try to unblock my mind. Looks to my like I'm good to go!

Alright, let's do this!

Damn! Forgot again what I was gonna write! Oh well, it's just one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Are you nuts! You DO have something to write about. I want to hear about those pandas flying a plane. Get busy, buddy!

    ReplyDelete