Friday, March 23, 2012

Freakishly Fantastic Feasting Festivities Friday

Day 3 of the blogging challenge, as well as day 3 of trying to come up with sillier titles. Let's see...I'm guessing I should post something relevant to today, so here it goes. I don't feel 25 at all. However, in the days counting down to this day, I had somehow made a list of things I have done before getting to 25.

So let's see what we got here...

1. Finished college

Probably the most important thing on this list. Got my Bachelor's Degree before 25, so that's pretty good. I know a lot of people get it way before, but a lot of people also take longer. Got so many crazy stories from college, it's not even funny. But it's probably the best experience I could have had.

2. Got to know myself

Sounds a bit odd, but I think people should get to know themselves quite well. At times, we don't quite know who we are, kinda launching ourselves into an existential crisis. Well, maybe not that serious, but it's sure as heck annoying to not quite know who you are. It makes social interactions a bit awkward.

3. Fell in love

I often said it would happen during college, and I was right. Nothing says love quite like crashing and burning. That's how we learn. Again, got some crazy stories from this category, as well as some important lessons I got from my experiences. So it's all good.

4. Stayed in touch with my inner child

We can't lose that aspect of us, it's just good. Playing old games from my childhood, perhaps old cartoons from the 90's, or even watching series aimed for a younger demographic and still finding them fun. It's all about enjoying life.

Most other things on my list are pretty minor, so they probably won't even make the list. But I guess now I'm trying to prepare my "Things To Do Before 30" list. Although, I doubt it will be quite a big list. Perhaps in 5 years I can come back and check if I managed to get things on that list done.

But for now, I'm preparing my stomach for an awesome dinner (still haven't had lunch and I'm thinking about dinner?) and cake! Gotta love cake.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. You've accomplished a lot in a short amount of time. Just think how much you will have achieved by the end of the next twenty-five years.

    CC

    ReplyDelete