Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hooked on Draw Something

I downloaded this new game yesterday, and already I'm having too many laughs because of it. I gotta say, it's been ages since I've last been involved in any game resembling Pictionary. So far, I've been having an extensive game full of laughs with La Barba. He and I have been playing all day, making each other laugh more and more at our drawings.



It all started when I had to draw an image representing Easter. So I thought, let's make it easy. Rabbits and colored eggs. Funny enough, my rabbit looked like a rat and my egg looked like the rat took a colored dump on the other side of the screen. Due to my terrible art, La Barba was trying to guess anything involving RAT as the first three letters. If trying to make a good drawing is funny enough, watching your friends as they try to answer is even funnier.

La Barba eventually got the EASTER image right, but only after he asked me what that colored abomination on the screen was. Of course, I replied it was a badly drawn egg. He guessed it right away. Then it was his turn. And it was by far the funniest turn by far in our ongoing game. He drew a man with glasses and a tie, but kept circling a lot. It was three letters, so I was trying to see what it was. Suddenly, he began to draw him again from scratch, but added these words to the image: "he sells chicken." I don't know why, but I read that in Chris Rock's voice. I dropped the iPod in laughter as I realized he meant KFC.

Chris Rock yelled at me, "He sells chicken!" Then I knew.


I was up once again, so I had to see what came up.

Germany.

So, I drew the german flag. I don't know what happened to La Barba, but somehow he got his flags a bit mixed up because the first word he attempted was "Frenchy" and I almost choked on my own spit from all the laughter. Quickly, he wrote Germany on the board, realizing he experienced a brief moment of confusion.

I had some fun playing Scrabble against some friends online, but I had no idea that Pictionary would make such an epic comeback. So far, it's produced more laughs than frustration. Now if you will excuse me, I have to make a poorly drawn interpretation on Nascar.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having way too much fun! I guess I'm jealous I'm not there.

    ReplyDelete