Monday, March 26, 2012

Mundane Mondays

(Day 6 of the challenge)

Short post today. It's my first day of my new job, so I'm mostly preparing. However, I'm making some time to post about Mondays.

I don't know what it is about monday, but it seems to be the day when nobody wants to do anything. It's like waking up at 5am when you stayed up until 3am studying for a test. If Wednesday was the coffee/energy drink of the week, then Monday has seriously got to be the NyQuil of the week. And to call it the NyQuil of the week, would seem like a stretch.



Otherwise, Monday would seem like a bad hangover. However, since I don't drink, I'm gonna stay with sleepy cough medicine as my main analogy. But following the train of thought of a hangover, you can say it applies to Mondays as well. You spend the whole weekend out and about, only to wake up exhausted, with a headache, and wanting more time for sleep.

But all hope isn't lost, because since it's the day of the week that compares to waking up, we got only two more days until we take our weekly coffee. So until then, we can just get through Monday and see how it goes from there.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new job. I'm still waiting to find out what you will be doing.

    ReplyDelete